We are once more overjoyed to work with culinary artist Daisuke Hiraiwa.
Adapted to the times this time it will be an event purely for take away, where you pick up a healthy and delicious meal box along with two beers and enjoy them at home.
// Hakoniwa Take Away Box //
- Beet tartare with ponzu sauce (citrus & soy based)
- Red hummus tart
- Tantan soba noodles (spicy sesame)
- Grilled vegetables with garlic sauce
- Mushroom rice
- Tempel/Folk & Brew FRAGOLA, Strawberry Lime Sour
Enjoy as an aperitif or a refreshing dessert drink
- Stockholm Brewing FOLK PILS, Organic German Style Pilsner
Will go perfectly with the meal!
For food & drinks (food suitable for one person)
If you prefer non alcoholic beers or non alcoholic drinks (that are not beer) that can be arranged (please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org).
:: INSTRUCTIONS ::
- Very limited amount of boxes, no drop-in. The plant based menu is set, and we will not be able to make any changes to accommodate for any allergies or food preferences.
- Attend the facebook event
- Buy your box(es) here on this web shop
- Decide your pick up window;
12.00-14.00, 14.00-16.00, 16.00-18.00
(this is important in order not to crowd the place)
- Come to Folk & Friends Hornstull (Hornsgatan 180) on Saturday April 25 within your designated pick up window, tell your name at the register, get your box and enjoy it elsewhere.
You will be able to get more take away drinks if you would like, but you will not be able to sit at Folk & Friends and eat your meal. If too many people inside, then please wait outside until people leave.
Have a fantastic day!
Make sure that you read all instructions, we will not be able to do any refunds, if you cannot come by to pick up the box during the event you can let us know that a friend will pick it up instead.
フォルク & フレンズ / 箱庭
Was born in Tokyo where he studied architecture, fashion, and ceramics. After many productive years in the art scene he took his creativity to the food industry and founded Hakoniwa, an artisanal Japanese catering company.