We are once more teaming up with our talented friend Daisuke, the culinary artist behind Hakoniwa. This time with a plant based Sushi menu, and of course some carefully selected craft beer.
This will be a take away event; where you pick up a delicious meal box along with two beers, and enjoy them elsewhere (this box does not require heating).
// Hakoniwa Take Away Box - Sushi Edition //
- Summer Vegetable Ball Sushi, 5 pieces
(tomato, okura, aubergine, red paprika, Daikon)
- Summer paleo roll, 6 pieces
(quinoa, wheat berry, squash, cauliflower, zucchini, rice paper, beet hummus)
- Pickled vegetable
- Home made konbu soy sauce
- Tempel Brygghus
CLUSTER, a deliciously summery elderflower & rhubarb sour.
Enjoy as an aperitif or a refreshing dessert drink.
- O/O Brewing
PIVOT PILS, a well brewed German style pilsner.
Will be a fantastic complement to the meal.
For food & drinks (food suitable for one person)
If you prefer non alcoholic beers or non alcoholic drinks (that are not beer) that can be arranged (send us a message to email@example.com).
:: INSTRUCTIONS ::
- Very limited amount of boxes, no drop-in. The plant based menu is set, and we will not be able to make any changes to accommodate for any allergies or food preferences.
- Attend the facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/580377032642929/
- Book and pay for your box here on the web shop
- Decide your pick up window;
13.00 - 15.00
15.00 - 17.00
17.00 - 19.00
(this is important in order not to crowd the place)
- Come to Folk & Friends Hornstull (Hornsgatan 180) on Saturday August 29 within your designated pick up window, tell your name at the register, get your box, and enjoy it elsewhere.
You will be able to get more take away drinks if you would like, but you will not be able to sit at Folk & Friends and eat your meal. If too many people inside, then please wait outside until people leave.
Have a fantastic day!
Make sure that you read all instructions, we will not be able to do any refunds, if you cannot come by to pick up the box during the event you can let us know that a friend will pick it up instead.
フォルク & フレンズ / 箱庭
Was born in Tokyo where he studied architecture, fashion, and ceramics. After many productive years in the art scene he took his creativity to the food industry and founded Hakoniwa, an artisanal Japanese catering company.