After several sold out and highly appreciated events we are once more happy to work with culinary artist Daisuke Hiraiwa.
This event is perfect for all of you who do not appreciate traditional Swedish Midsummer food. :)
Adapted to the times, this event will also be purely for take away; where you pick up a delicious meal box along with two beers, and enjoy them elsewhere (this box does not require heating, it is enjoyed cold).
// Hakoniwa Take Away Box - Midsummer Edition //
- Potato salad with sesame sauce
- Fried aubergine with ponzu sauce
- Teriyaki tofu sandwich
- Rice paper wrap with miso paste
- Midsummer dill pickles
- Summer fruits terrine
- Tempel Brygghus / Folk & Brew
FRAGOLA, Strawberry & Lime Sour. Repeat from a previous event. It's so tasty we couldn't help ourselves, and strawberries on Midsummer is a must. ;)
Enjoy as an aperitif or a refreshing dessert drink
- Stockholm Brewing Co.
INTERGALACTIC, Double dry-hopped organic pale ale
Will be delicious with the meal!
For food & drinks (food suitable for one person)
If you prefer non alcoholic beers or non alcoholic drinks (that are not beer) that can be arranged (send us a message to email@example.com).
:: INSTRUCTIONS ::
- Very limited amount of boxes, no drop-in. The plant based menu is set, and we will not be able to make any changes to accommodate for any allergies or food preferences.
- Attend the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1297158003822100/
- Book and pay for your box here on the web shop and choose a pick up window;
13.00 - 15.00
15.00 - 17.00
17.00 - 19.00
(this is important in order not to crowd the place)
- Come to Folk & Friends Hornstull (Hornsgatan 180) on Thursday June 18 within your designated pick up window, tell your name at the register, get your box, and enjoy it elsewhere (this box does not need to be heated up, keep cold until you want to enjoy it).
You will be able to get more take away drinks if you would like, but you will not be able to sit at Folk & Friends and eat your meal. If too many people inside, then please wait outside until people leave.
Have a fantastic day!
Make sure that you read all instructions, we will not be able to do any refunds, if you cannot come by to pick up the box during the event you can let us know that a friend will pick it up instead.
フォルク & フレンズ / 箱庭
Was born in Tokyo where he studied architecture, fashion, and ceramics. After many productive years in the art scene he took his creativity to the food industry and founded Hakoniwa, an artisanal Japanese catering company.